Do you share our passion for Charlestown’s history ?
If so, here’s how you can get involved:
- Join us by becoming a member of the group. This is one of the best ways to support us as well as being good for you. Full details on our membership page.
- Join us on one of our events.
- Volunteer your time to help us. Maybe in the Archive or on an outside work day whatever help you can give us would be most welcome.
- Contribute relevant historical material to the community archive and library, where it will be protected and made available for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Follow us on social media and keep on top of what is going on and what is planned.
- Undertake historical research and add it to the history of Charlestown.
- Submit a relevant historical article for publication in a future issue of Digest.
- Join us at one of our events.
- Make a donation to help us fund our work. DONATE with this link
Become a member :
- Help to protect and promote the unique and varied history and heritage of Charlestown for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Priority access to the CHG’s quarterly historical journal “Digest”. Receive it a month before it is released to the general public.
- Access to the Community History Archive and Library with no fees for the borrowing or copying of material.
- Priority access to any CHG organised events.
Membership costs £10 a year per adult (over 18s only)
From 1st August 2023 all new memberships will run to end of 2024.
Annual membership of the CHG (membership remains valid to 31st December 2024)